Server And SAN Migration And Integration
In today’s highly interconnected world where everything from an individual’s social media profile to sensitive corporate data, everything is saved on the cloud. Our clients are institutions from all walks of life who use SAN servers to store their data.
We uphold our duty as the best in class service providers and excel in migration as well as the implementation of Servers and Storage Area Networks (SANs).
Application and Configuration:
Our SAN servers are implemented in performance-intensive, and critical business applications:
- Oracle databases: Continuous operation of these databases is crucial for business-critical tasks, and SAN servers ensure minimal downtime as the slightest delay or downtime in the database can potentially incur huge losses for businesses.
- Microsoft SQL Server Databases: Microsoft SQL server databases work in a fashion similar to Oracle Databases and usually store sensitive data which must be accessible at all times, naturally, our SAN servers provide utmost reliability and availability.
- Large virtualization deployments using VMware, KVM, or Microsoft Hyper-V: These infrastructures consist of thousands of virtual machine which may vary in the operating systems and application usage. Such a varied infrastructure, therefore, requires a robust solution like a SAN server.
- Large VIrtual Desktop Infrastructures (VIDs): Some VDIs can span over thousands of desktop users. In such an extensive environment, we provide the right resources through our SAN servers for organizations to monitor and control data protection and data security.
- SAP or other large ERP or CRM environments: Be it SAP, ERP, or a CRM environment, SAN servers are the right utility with appropriate resources to handle such systems.
Migration and Integration:
The migration process initiates with the planning and development of repeatable processes.
We start by documenting and evaluating different aspects related to the hardware and software applications operating within the data center.
Once we have gathered the data, we define the hosts and applications that need to be migrated and determine the prerequisites.
For a smooth migration, we carry out a testing phase where access the performance and stability of each platform and record the results.
We understand the importance of time and have therefore formulated a standardized process that lets us use predefined metrics and methodologies to successfully complete the migration within tight time constraints. To prevent any delays, we have developed a cycle of activities such as, planning, preparation, provisioning and migration of the project that work in conjunction with to prevent downtime.
Moreover, our innovative approach has led us to get a deeper understanding of SAN, the data’s end-to-end path, compatibility matrices and support by vendors.
Our standardized process has also allowed us to treat migration as a series of standardized steps that lets us perform the process in a similar manner, regardless of whether were migrating one or hundreds of devices at a time.